Something for Everyone!
Relaxing, walking, surfing, swimming, pottering, shopping, eating and drinking. Cornwall has it all for families, couples, explorers and even your dog, Cornwall welcomes dogs almost everywhere, and it’s all just minutes away from Pebble Cottage!
The Delights of Cornwall
Enjoy the unmistakeable delights of the South West, from ice cream to cream teas, from a pasty to fresh fish and seafood. It’s a foodies paradise, not to mention the vineyards and breweries.
Leave the car behind and wander the cliffs and beaches of the cornish coast. Take a leisurely stroll along the cliffside from Rock to Daymer Bay to Polzeath Beach, taking in the views. Reward yourself with a delicious clotted cream ice cream.
See the Sights
Explore the stunning coast of Cornwall and discover hidden gems. Walk the coastal path or cycle the Camel Trail, follow in the footsteps of Poldark, or enjoy a real Cornish pasty or cream tea at one of the many picturesque villages.
Head for the Beach
Reach for the bucket and spade, windbreak and bodyboard and experience the numerous sandy beaches of North Cornwall. Relax to the sound of the sea, explore the coves and rock pools, build a sand castle or head for the surf.
We want you to have a safe and enjoyable stay at Pebble Cottage, and in order to do this and comply with Government guidelines have made a few changes in response to Covid-19. We hope that these changes offer some reassurance and allow guests to enjoy their holiday.
Pebble Cottage is deep cleaned and disinfected thoroughly and the housekeepers will wear all the correct PPE… gloves, apron and mask whilst getting the cottage ready for arrivals.
A few of the usual welcoming items have been removed:
• Books & Guest Book
• DVD’s, Maps and Leaflets
• Cushions & Throws
• Decorative Ornaments
• Welcome packs – unfortunately we are restricted from providing these at this time
You will find disinfectant and cleaning products in the kitchen, hand sanitisers and hand wash in the bathroom, all for your use whilst you are staying.
During your holiday we would ask that you follow:
• Government guidelines on social distancing and regular hand washing
• Please contact us if you become unwell and are advised to have a Covid-19 test, so we can take appropriate action to protect staff, suppliers and future guests. Telephone numbers will be displayed in the cottage.
Prior to departure – this is essential to ensure staff and guest safety:
• Place all personal rubbish; tissues and face wipes into a plastic bag and then into a rubbish bag before placing into the wheelie bins provided in the external bin store by the car park area.
• URGENT: stripping all the beds and placing all bed linen and towels into a plastic bag prior to departure (this is very important that all staff/owners do not touch used linen), black bags can be found under the sink.
• Ensure all used crockery, glasses, cutlery, etc. is washed and put away.
• Please leave the property absolutely no later than 9am, so that we can prepare and leave the property for 3 hours before the new guests arrive. This is essential and late departures may incur a fine.
All of the above is for the benefit of guests and we appreciate your co-operation at this difficult time, this will ensure that holiday homes across the country remain open throughout the summer and give so many people the opportunity to get a well needed break and some fresh Cornish sea air.