Something for Everyone!
Relaxing, walking, surfing, swimming, pottering, shopping, eating and drinking. Cornwall has it all for families, couples, explorers and even your dog, Cornwall welcomes dogs almost everywhere, and it’s all just minutes away from Pebble Cottage!
The Delights of Cornwall
Enjoy the unmistakeable delights of the South West, from ice cream to cream teas, from a pasty to fresh fish and seafood. It’s a foodies paradise, not to mention the vineyards and breweries.
Leave the car behind and wander the cliffs and beaches of the cornish coast. Take a leisurely stroll along the cliffside from Rock to Daymer Bay to Polzeath Beach, taking in the views. Reward yourself with a delicious clotted cream ice cream.
See the Sights
Explore the stunning coast of Cornwall and discover hidden gems. Walk the coastal path or cycle the Camel Trail, follow in the footsteps of Poldark, or enjoy a real Cornish pasty or cream tea at one of the many picturesque villages.
Head for the Beach
Reach for the bucket and spade, windbreak and bodyboard and experience the numerous sandy beaches of North Cornwall. Relax to the sound of the sea, explore the coves and rock pools, build a sand castle or head for the surf.
The rental agreement is for short-term holiday use only between the dates agreed.
Telephone or email of provisional bookings are good for five working days whilst awaiting a cheque deposit of 30% of total rental.
We accept payment by cheque only. A 30% non-refundable deposit is payable at the time of booking. The balance is due four weeks before the date of arrival. If you book less than four weeks before departure, the full amount must be paid at the time of booking. The person who places the booking and signs the Terms & Conditions takes responsibility for payment and is responsible for ensuring that all other occupants have read the booking conditions below and are aware of the booking details.
Cheques to be made payable to Mrs A J King, and posted to:
4 Balsam Close, Walnut Tree, Milton Keynes, MK7 7NB
Booking Forms & Any Other Correspondence
Please post to the address above or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Changing your booking
Any major alteration or amendment to a booking (i.e. change of dates) after the initial booking acknowledgement has been issued will be at the discretion of the property owner. All changes to bookings must be sent to us via email.
All cancellations must be sent in writing and will be effective on the date they are received.
Cancellation charges are payable as follows:
Over 4 Weeks – 30% of total cost (deposit)
Between 4 and 2 weeks – 60% of total cost
Under 2 weeks – 100% of total cost
- The number of persons occupying the property must not exceed four without permission from the owner.
- No stag or hen parties.
- No all male or all female groups permitted under the age of 21.
- No groups under 21 years of age permitted.
- Maximum occupancy of Pebble Cottage is six, this includes the use of a sofa bed and is only permitted with the permission from the owner.
- Prices include bed linen for up to four people, should the sofa bed be required then you will need to provide your own linen
- Electricity is operated via a £1 coin meter. Approximate cost per week in the summer £7; the winter: £12
- The hirer who has signed the Terms & Conditions is responsible for all those in the party and ensures they are aware of the booking conditions.
- The owner reserves the right to refuse any booking.
- We have a policy of non-smoking in the property rented and we appreciate your understanding on this.
The Hirer agrees:
- That the supervision of children, babies, dogs and any adults requiring care remains under the responsibility of the hirer at all times.
- To pay for any damage or loss however caused, excluding reasonable wear and tear, incurred during the occupation.
- Not to cause nuisance or annoyance to occupants of nearby properties.
Occupancy shall be from 3.00 pm on the day of arrival to 10.00 am on the day of departure. The cottage should be left clean and tidy.
Layout: two bedroom cottage
First floor: One double bedroom, one twin bedroom and bathroom.
Ground floor: Open plan kitchen area, dining area with dining table and seating for six, and seating area consisting of two sofas plus one double sofa bed.
There is a parking space behind the cottage for maximum of two cars.
A charge of £20 is applied for each dog, up to a maximum of two dogs. To ensure that Pebble Cottage can continue to welcome guests’ dogs the hirer must undertake the following:
- That the owner is aware of the hirer bringing a dog and that the maximum is two and that they are NOT left in the property unattended.
- That the dogs are kept on leads around the grounds of the property, under NO circumstances are dogs permitted to roam the Treglyn Farm Cottages area and fouling is NOT
- permitted to the front of the property and all fouling is cleared up.
- The dogs are to be kept off all furniture and the hirer must bring bedding for the dog.
- Dogs are to be prevented from going upstairs, a stair gate is provided in the property.
- If you are bringing a dog with you then you must inform us prior to arrival.
We know that most dog owners are responsible and considerate to others but we must point out that any failure to meet the requirements listed above will be reported to the owners who will in turn contact you immediately.
In the interest of visitors’ safety, and as a result of Government legislation, we are unable to accept the following types of dog: American Pit Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Fila Brasileiro and Doga Argentino even where these types of dog are muzzled as required by law. Should we deem your dog to be acting dangerously or to be causing a nuisance or threat to anyone, we reserve the right to request the dog be removed from the property. Should this occur we would not provide a refund or compensation.
Pebble Cottage cannot accept responsibility for any material loss, damage, additional expense or inconvenience directly or indirectly caused by or arising out of the property and its plumbing, gas, electric or otherwise, or exceptional weather.
No responsibility is accepted for loss or damage of property (including pets), vehicles or vehicle contents belonging to the hirer or any member of the party during the occupancy.
Before you arrive
Please complete a booking form, detailing all members of your party, along with signing to agree to our terms & conditions.
Security of your property
Please take note of the following points:
- Please lock all vehicles parked at our property.
- All valuables are left in vehicles at the owners risk.
- Pebble Cottage accepts no liability for any accident, loss or damage to your property.