Something for Everyone!
Relaxing, walking, surfing, swimming, pottering, shopping, eating and drinking. Cornwall has it all for families, couples, explorers and even your dog, Cornwall welcomes dogs almost everywhere, and it’s all just minutes away from Pebble Cottage!
The Delights of Cornwall
Enjoy the unmistakeable delights of the South West, from ice cream to cream teas, from a pasty to fresh fish and seafood. It’s a foodies paradise, not to mention the vineyards and breweries.
Leave the car behind and wander the cliffs and beaches of the cornish coast. Take a leisurely stroll along the cliffside from Rock to Daymer Bay to Polzeath Beach, taking in the views. Reward yourself with a delicious clotted cream ice cream.
See the Sights
Explore the stunning coast of Cornwall and discover hidden gems. Walk the coastal path or cycle the Camel Trail, follow in the footsteps of Poldark, or enjoy a real Cornish pasty or cream tea at one of the many picturesque villages.
Head for the Beach
Reach for the bucket and spade, windbreak and bodyboard and experience the numerous sandy beaches of North Cornwall. Relax to the sound of the sea, explore the coves and rock pools, build a sand castle or head for the surf.
We all know what fun it is to be able to bring your dog on holiday with you and North Cornwall is a fabulous place for you and your dogs; the dog friendly beaches, the wide open expanse of Bodmin Moor, the unique Camel Trail and the spectacular coastal path makes it a holiday the whole family can enjoy.
We welcome responsible dog owners with well behaved dogs to Pebble Cottage, it’s a great place to bring them on holiday with you with easy access to beaches and walks.
To ensure that Pebble Cottage can continue to welcome guests’ dogs and remain a dog friendly holiday cottage we must insist that the hirer must undertake the following:
- That the owner is aware of the hirer bringing a dog and that the maximum is two and that they are not left in the property unattended.
- That the dogs are on leads around the grounds of the property, under no circumstances are dogs permitted to roam the Treglyn Farm Cottages area freely.
- Fouling is not permitted to the front of the property and all fouling is to be cleared up by the owner and disposed of appropriately.
- The dogs are to be kept off all furniture and the hirer must bring bedding for their dog.
- Dogs are to be prevented from going upstairs, a stair gate is provided in the property.
- Owners ensure that their dog(s) are not a nuisance to there holiday residents who may not share their love of animals.
- If you are bringing a dog with you then you must inform us prior to arrival.
We know that most dog owners are responsible and considerate to others but we must point out that any failure to meet the requirements listed above will be reported to the owners who will in turn contact you immediately.
A charge of £25 is applied for each dog, up to a maximum of two dogs.
In the interest of visitors’ safety, and as a result of Government legislation, we are unable to accept the following types of dog: American Pit Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Fila Brasileiro and Doga Argentino even where these types of dog are muzzled as required by law. Should we deem your dog to be acting dangerously or to be causing a nuisance or threat to anyone, we reserve the right to request the dog be removed from the property. Should this occur we would not provide a refund or compensation.